PEANUT BUTTER FILLED SUMAN
- 1 cup malagkit rice, washed once
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 (10 g) stalks pandan leaves
- 1/2 tsp iodized fine salt
- 1 pc banana leaf, cut into 12 pc 4×6 inch rectangles
- 1/2 jar SKIPPY® CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER, place in a piping bag
- 1/2 cup muscovado sugar
- Combine rice, water, coconut cream, pandan leaves, and salt in a rice cooker.
- On each banana leaf, put about 1/4 cup of suman and flatten to shape into a 2×5 inch rectangle. Pipe peanut butter in the middle. Overlap one side of suman. Roll the banana leaf and fold ends to seal.
- Steam for 15 minutes. Serve with muscovado sugar.